Sensory Chew Necklace – Puzzle Piece
You can always rely on Chewy Charms Chewable Jewellery to be Comfortable and Durable, Soothing, Safe and Easy Care
Comfortable and Durable
- No sharp edges: The soft silky texture of our beads and pendants make them beautiful to touch. They have no sharp or hard edges.
- Safety Clasps: The clasps are breakaway safety clasps free of metals.
- High-quality cord: The cord used on our jewellery is thick and luxurious to the touch, our high-quality cords are comfortable and not abrasive on your skin.
- Adjustable: All of the jewellery in our Chewy Charms collection can have its length adjusted. The pieces have generous lengths of cord so they can be easily shortened for your personal preference and maximum comfort. To adjust the length, break open the clasp, push the cord through so that you can see the knot, tie another knot at your desired length and trim the excess cord.
- Lightweight: Chewy Charms sensory jewellery is lightweight making it perfect as a daily accessory.
- No metals: Our products have no components that can rust or discolour. You can wear all of our chewy jewellery in the bath, shower, at the beach or even in the swimming pool. When you choose a piece of Chewy Charms you will have a gorgeous piece for many years to come.
- Silky and sturdy: Our pencil toppers, necklaces, bracelets, teething shapes, shirt savers, tubes and trinkets are all made from the highest quality materials. You will feel the difference. Chewers instantly find them incredibly soothing, the silky texture coupled with sturdy resistance for chewing make the perfect duo.
- Can be cooled or warmed: Our jewellery’s intrinsic soothing and comforting quality can be accentuated by cooling your beads in the freezer or warming them in hot water.
- Soothe teething babies: Chewing on cooled or warmed beads can greatly magnify the wonderful soothing effect of this lovely jewellery for teething babies.
- Relief from menopause symptoms: Warmed beads can be lovely for you to wear in winter or cooled beads on a hot summer day. The base of your neck is a sensitive area. Put the cooled beads on the back of your neck to help provide relief if you are suffering hot flushes from menopause.
- Sensory calming and concentration: The amazing soothing qualities of our products can be incredibly beneficial for those who like, or need, to chew. They can aid in calming and concentration.
- Chewy Charms sensory jewellery and teething products are crafted entirely from:
- 100 % food-grade silicone
- 100 % BPA-free silicone
- contain no phthalates
- contain no metals
- are non-toxic
- are durable
- heat resistant
- certified by: SGS/FDA/LFGB
Our chewy jewellery is easy to keep clean:
- Clean by hand: Clean jewellery by hand, use a damp cloth and warm soapy water, then rinse off and dry.
- Dishwasher: Put into the dishwasher on the top shelf (below 65C).
- Sterilise: Steam or boil the jewellery to sterilise it. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for your baby bottle/equipment steriliser, or boil for 5 minutes on the stove in a pot (ensure your product is covered in water at all times).
WARNING: Before wearing ensure the product is dry and at a safe temperature.